Kristina Hermanson is enjoying a sabbatical currently, so what better time to sit down with her and reflect on her career so far and ask some of those questions about what has driven her and what continues to drive her.
Kristina is starting a new role with Nuveen, as head of Natural Capital for APAC and Africa in January, so I asked her – How does a CEO get ready for their first day of work?
Also in this conversation we cover:
- How her leadership style has changed as she’s transitioned businesses and industries
- How she brings other people within her team onboard with her vision
- The balance of showing up and putting on a brave face and being vulnerable
- Where she see’s the role of agriculture heading into the future
- How agriculture can be more inclusive as an industry