We’re so excited to share that we have the wheels in motion and now it’s time for us to take the next step by broadening our team.
We want to see agriculture celebrated as an industry that’s doing good for people, animals and the planet. An industry that people want to be a part of in order to make a positive impact on the world, and one where the broader community feels like they know what is going on.
We believe modern agriculture is key to shaping a world that’s happier, healthier and more prosperous for future generations.
It’s our mission to uncover and amplify the humans that are shaping our future in innovative ways, one story at a time…
Content, Marketing and Community Specialist
The Content, Marketing and Community Specialist will play a key role in supporting the business and our community moving forward. You will be working alongside the Founder, and supporting the business in a range of functions including project planning, management and content strategy and execution in order to grow our impact, reach and community.
The type of person suitable for this role will be someone with a marketing/communications background who isn’t afraid of a bit of ambiguity, is optimistic, takes ownership over what they do and how they do it and ultimately, wants to have a positive impact in shaping the narrative around agriculture.
What will you be doing?
Day to day responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Leading a number of community engagement initiatives
- Assisting with planning, editing, and creating a range of content including Video, Podcast and written across multiple channels (not limited to Instagram, TikTok, Facebook)
- Day-to-day planning and execution of our social media channels
- Working with external partners on tailored content campaigns and offerings
- Successfully manage campaigns and projects to ensure we delight our customers
- Develop creative ideas, suggest innovative ways of delivering content and keep up to date with the latest trends
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of the businesses content and social channels
- Have the opportunity to engage in public speaking at events
- Help us grow our SEO and Google Analytics
- Analysis of marketing and PR opportunities
- You’re a doer and not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get a job done
- You’re a builder and enjoy pitching ideas, thinking outside the box, using curiosity and initiative to delight those you interact with
- You’re passionate about the role sustainable food and sustainable fashion plays in society
- You’re a good communicator that values openness and honesty
- You get fulfillment by empowering and supporting others
- You value the importance of inclusion and belonging
- You want to work somewhere you can have a bit of fun!
- Incredible eye for detail
- Highly organised
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including:
- Verbal and written communication
- Active listening skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Computer literacy, intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft product suite and Adobe suite
- Relationship management and collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Be curious, inquisitive and seek opportunities to develop yourself
|Social Media Marketing||Copywriting|
|Communications (background research, interviewing, writing)||Google Analytics, Google Ads|
|Video Editing for Social Media (TikTok / Instagram)||Digital Marketing|
A few other details:
We’re an inclusive organisation and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds and locations. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Applications close on Friday the 7th October at 5:00pm. Apply via this FORM.
If you have any questions please reach out to us directly: email@example.com